Air Replacement / Makeup Air Units
Rohner Heated Makeup Air Units, or MAUs, are designed to meet your most demanding finishing and refinishing requirements, seamlessly integrate or retrofit with any of our Rohner Paint Spray Booths, and can be used for building makeup air where multiple booth/process applications are occurring. Rohner Heated Makeup Air Units are available in horizontal or vertical configurations, with optional weather-proof construction for outdoor installation, and can be outfitted for reduced or recycled air for bake applications.
Some of the standard features provided in Rohner makeup air units include:
- ETL listed, and designed to ANSI Z83.18 standards
- Natural gas or propane fired trough burners with 100% combustion and 92% thermal efficiencies
- Air deliveries from 2,000 to 120,000 CFM
- Electronic modulating gas valve
- Heat input from 94 to 15,552 MBH
- Temperature rise 70-150˚ F
- Double centrifugal forward-curved Class I fans
- Motorized electric safety shut-off valve
- UL listed remote controls enclosed in a NEMA 12 cabinet
- One-year warranty
Rohner Heated Makeup Air Units are painted with a heat-resistant enamel finish, and are constructed as pre-assembled modular sections for easy field installation. Rohner MAU Operator Controls are UL 508 listed with a NEMA 12 dust-tight enclosure.
- Available in Standard Spray or Deluxe Spray/Bake versions in variety of mounting configurations (indoor, outdoor, vertical, horizontal)
- Gas, electric or steam
- Variable output
- High-temperature bake
Rohner also offers Temperature Control Makeup Air Units.
- Cooled (DX and Chilled Water) dehumidification units
- Humidity control
For more information on the standard features and available options of our Makeup Air Units, please contact Rohner and someone on our staff will help.