Batch Powder Ovens
Rohner Batch Powder Ovens offer an economical, modular heat technology solution for your preheating, baking, curing and drying needs. Whether you are curing aerospace parts at 140° or powder coated parts at 500°, we have the engineering expertise to design an oven to fit your specific requirements.
Some of the standard features provided in Rohner batch powder ovens include:
- 4″ thick, 20 gauge aluminized panels insulated with 4 lb. density mineral wool, and perforated grooved seams
- Gas-fired 25:1 turn-down process heater for precise control
- UL508 industrial control panel with remote HMI touchscreen user interface
- Welded tube steel product doors and heavy-duty hinges with bearings
- Shop-fabricated tube steel exterior structure, so no field welding required
- Mixed airflow with filtered supply air
- Superior temperature uniformity
A single 800° Class II industrial plug-blower provides circulation and combustion air resulting in reduced energy and maintenance costs. Rohner Batch Powder Ovens are designed to meet or exceed NFPA86 standards, and their gas trains meet FM insurance requirements. Consult your local authority having jurisdiction for additional requirements before purchasing.
For more information on the standard features, models and dimensions, operator controls, and available options of our Batch Powder Ovens, please download the Batch Ovens (High Temperature) Brochure or contact Rohner and someone on our staff will help.