In-Line Process Powder Coating Booths
Rohner In-Line Process (Conveyorized) Powder Coating Booths are designed with optimal airflow for powder containment and application efficiency, and are the perfect solution for bringing the advantages of spray-to-waste/reclaim cartridge collector efficiency to your powder coating process. Our standard powder coating booths control air uniformly through all the booth openings, exhausting air and collecting excess powder through the two-stage filters of the collector modules. Rohner In-Line Process Powder Coating Booths can be designed for automatic or manual gun usage, and they provide a superior application process as the conveyor slot allows for your racked parts to move through the spray area via conveyor rail.
Some of the standard features provided in Rohner powder coating booths include:
- Premium 18 gauge G90 galvanized steel, recommended powder coated white
- Polycarbonate ceiling panels with conveyor slots
- No nut or bolt heads for a smooth interior surface for easy cleaning
- Expandable sections for future growth of spray area
- Quiet blower with TEFC direct drive motor run by VFD
- Automatic back pulse cleaning
- High-efficiency, T-8 fluorescent Class I Div. II lighting
- Horizontal airflow with adjustable velocity
Pre-wired, NEMA 12 dust-tight industrial control panel reduces install cost and includes panel-mounted variable volume adjustment for optimizing airflow and transfer efficiency. Automatic back pulse cleaning of our powder booths ensures consistent airflow and extends filter life, and our automatic clogged-filter shutdown ensures a safe environment. Rohner In-Line Process Powder Coating Booths are designed to meet or exceed NFPA33 and IFC Chapter 24 requirements. Consult your local authority having jurisdiction for additional requirements before purchasing.
For more information on the standard features and available options of our In-Line Process Powder Coating Booths, please download the Process Powder Coating Booths Brochure or contact Rohner and someone on our staff will help.