Operator Process Controls for Powder Booths
Rohner offers a variety of control panels for operating and monitoring our complete line of powder spray booths, ovens and finishing systems – with many control options to fit your specific need. Rohner batch and process powder coating spray booth controls incorporate these standard features, often considered upgrades by the competition: variable frequency motor drives, automatic on-demand back pulse cleaning, and user-adjustable volume control.
Some of the standard features provided in Rohner operator process controls for powder spray booths include:
- Panels are ETL Listed to UL508 standard
- Visual filter pressure drop gauge
- NEMA 12 main PLC enclosure
- Industrial start/stop selector switch
- Automatic filter cleaning timer board
- Automatic clogged filter safety shutdown
- Variable frequency drive (VFD)
- Panel mounted velocity adjustment
For more information on the standard features and available options of our Powder Collector Control Panels, please download the Powder Collector Modules Brochure or contact Rohner and someone on our staff will help.