Operator Process Controls for Spray Booths
Rohner offers a variety of control panels for operating and monitoring our complete line of paint spray booths, ovens and finishing systems – with many control options to fit your specific need. Intuitive touchscreen pages allow an operator easy access to all your process parameters. Monitor and adjust the process quickly, and then you can save to the internal recipe manager for future use.
Some of the standard features provided in Rohner operator process controls for paint spray booths include:
- Panels are ETL Listed to UL508 standard
- 5.7” QVGA color touch screen
- NEMA 12 main PLC enclosure
- Industrial start/mode & stop buttons
- F.L.O. – “Filter Life Optimizer”
- Automatic booth pressure balance
- System status/diagnostics troubleshooter
- Multi-stage ramp for flash, bake and cool-down, with recipe memory
- All processes and components are continuously monitored, reducing downtime and maintenance costs
Perfect for managers and service technicians, just use the optional wireless feature to remotely monitor and control your process. Application runs on all Android & iOS devices.
For more information on the standard features and available options of our Operator Process Control Panels, please download the Operator Process Controls for Paint Spray Booths & Ovens Brochure or contact Rohner and someone on our staff will help.