Powder Collector Modules
Rohner Powder Collector Modules are compact, high-efficiency, cartridge-style collector modules with standard capacities of 4000 to 10,000 CFM, and they are our recommended choice for batch and conveyorized manual-application powder coating systems. Engineered to the highest industry standards, the low-static design of our powder collector modules incorporates a high filter cloth-to-air ratio, constant digital transducer filter static monitoring, and automatic cycle start/stop back pulse filter cleaning. These factors result in reduction of blower HP and lower compressed air requirements, which extends filter life and reduces energy consumption.
Some of the standard features provided in Rohner powder collector modules include:
- 14-12 gauge powder coated housing
- Safe and quiet operation, < 83db @ 5 ft.
- Industrial UL listed control panel with blower VFDs (standard)
- Reclaim drawer (standard), fluidized reclaim hopper (optional)
- 99.9% efficient, 80/20 Nano-Fiber filters
- Automatic back pulse cleaning
- Redundant second stage filters
- Pre-wired, NEMA 12 dust-tight control panel
Rohner Powder Collector Modules are constructed with heavy gauge steel, CNC punched and formed for factory nut-and-bolt assembly. Each component is powder coated prior to assembly, and all seams are double sealed with urethane sealant for a dust-tight seal. High-quality, aluminum 12-blade airfoil wheels provide maximum efficiency and low sound, and the blowers are powered by a premium-efficiency TEFC-3 phase motor.
For more information on the standard features and available options of our Powder Collector Modules, please download the Powder Collector Modules Brochure or contact Rohner and someone on our staff will help.