Spray To Waste Powder Booths
Rohner Spray To Waste Powder Booths are engineered to offer the non-reclaim user a high-performance, powder containment solution without reducing application transfer efficiency. Utilizing a high-static airfoil blower, similar to those used in our cartridge booths, allows the airflow to remain consistent throughout the filter life cycle – unlike a low-cost tube axial fan.
Some of the standard features provided in Rohner spray to waste powder coating booths include:
- Premium 18 gauge G90 galvanized steel construction
- Precision-punched, nut and bolt construction
- Rear access not required for maintenance
- High-efficiency airfoil blower with TEFC motor
- Blanket over pocket primary filtration and MERV 13 final filters
- Safe and quiet operation, < 83dB @ 5′
- Color-correct, T-8 fluorescent Class I Div. II lighting
Rohner Spray To Waste Powder Booths are designed to meet or exceed NFPA33 and IFC Chapter 24 requirements. Consult your local authority having jurisdiction for additional requirements before purchasing.
For more information on the standard features and available options of our Spray to Waste (Non-Reclaim) Powder Booths, please download the Spray To Waste Powder Booths Brochure or contact Rohner and someone on our staff will help.