Paint Mix Rooms and Paint Storage Solution
Rohner Paint Mix Rooms offer a secure, controlled environment for you to safely mix paint while being protected from harmful toxins and vapors. Our paint mixing rooms and storage solutions are constructed to NFPA 33 standards and provide a clean, safe and contained area for storing, dispensing and mixing paint.
Rohner Paint Mixing Rooms and Storage Solutions
Rohner Paint Mixing Rooms are a perfect fit for small one-man shops or large finishing facilities, and they can be used as a stand-alone unit or attached directly to any of our Rohner Paint Spray Booths.
- Premium 18 gauge G90 galvanized steel construction
- Precision-punched, nut and bolt construction
- Quiet blower with explosion-proof motor
- Filtered intake air
- High-efficiency, color-correct, T-8 fluorescent light fixtures
- 20 x 20 Industry standard filters
- Large access door, 3 ft. x 7 ft., with tempered observation window
- Built-in spill containment
- Paint storage area and work bench
- Easy field installation
Our Paint Mix Rooms reduce your exposure to hazardous fumes
Continuous ventilation of clean filtered air, introduced high in the wall over the work bench, reduces your exposure to hazardous fumes. Ventilation rates are sized at a minimum of eight times (8x) the NFPA requirement to further reduce operator exposure.
For more information on the standard features, model dimensions, and available options of our Paint Mix Rooms and Storage Solutions, please download the Paint Mix Rooms Brochure or contact Rohner and someone on our staff will help.