Rohner recently provided a state of the art paint booth for the New York Transit Authority – MTA Zerega facility.
The Spray Booth features:
- Powder coated white interior with color correct lighting to improve quality, reducing rework and operator eye fatigue.
- Cross-draft airflow creates a clean paint job and protects operators from hazardous chemicals found in most of today's high performance coatings.
- Clean filtered air is introduced from the supply plenum surrounding the bus at the end of booth. Exhaust air is extracted through corner plenums located on the opposite end.
- State of the art controls allows the operator to easily program bake cycle and energy saving standby modes. Additionally, controls have auto diagnostics for trouble shooting maintenance issues.
- The energy savings 'high temperature reduced air volume mode' reduces the amount of time necessary for the booth to be in operation after painting. This feature increases production capacity while minimizing energy consumption. For added safety, a special high limit was included to protect LNG powered vehicles during bake mode.
- 3-Axis scissor lifts were provided to improve efficiency and improve worker safety by eliminating the need for ladders and scaffolding
Have a similar project or would like to discuss any of these features further? Give us a call, 888-885-7641
Rohner provides custom spray equipment throughout the U.S.Contact Rohner today!